This reusable face mask complies with the Specification UNE 0065/2020 on reusable hygienic masks for adults and children, regarding the requirements of materials, design, preparation, marking and use. These masks are for personal use. This device is not a medical device (PS) within the meaning of Directive 93/42 EC or Regulation EU / 2017/745, nor is it a personal protective equipment (PPE) within the meaning of Regulation EU / 2016/425. The reusable hygienic mask does not exempt the user from the application of barrier gestures complemented by social distancing measures that are essential in accordance with the recommendations indicated by the Ministry of Health and by the DGA.
PLACING THE MASK
It is recommended to place the mask on bare skin (that is, without the presence of hair in contact with the user's skin and, for some people, shaved skin) and respect the following steps:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water or with a hydroalcoholic solution before handling the mask.
2. Identify the upper part of the mask that is distinguished by having the fold down.
3. Position the mask on the face, at the level of the nose.
4. Hold the mask from the outside and pass the arne on both sides of the ears, without crossing them.
5. Lower the bottom of the mask to the chin.
6. Verify that the mask covers the chin.
7. Verify that it is positioned correctly. Checking the seal and the absence of respiratory discomfort.
8. Once adjusted, do not touch the mask with your hands. If you need to touch the mask, you should wash your hands with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution beforehand.
REMOVING THE MASK
To avoid contamination when removing the mask, the following steps must be followed:
1.Remove protective gloves.
2. Wash your hands with soap and water or with hydroalcoholic solution.
3. Remove the mask without touching the front.
4. Wash the mask or dispose of it in a specific container.
5. Wash your hands with soap and water or with hydroalcoholic solution.
WASHING AND DRYING
A complete washing cycle (moisten, wash, rinse) must be carried out, with the usual detergent, at a washing temperature of 30ºC. The mask endures 30 washing and drying cycles maintaining its benefits. Avoid contact between a dirty mask (to be washed) and clean clothes. The person in charge of the washing must protect himself to handle the dirty masks. Products that can degrade or damage the materials and that diminish their protective capacity must not be used. The mask should be air-dried completely within 2 hours after washing. You can also use a dryer at 70ºC. It should not be dried or sanitized with a microwave oven. Both during drying and in the subsequent storage of the mask, avoid environments where the mask may become contaminated again. After each wash cycle, a visual inspection (with protective gloves or washed hands) should be performed. If any damage to the mask is detected (minor adjustment, deformation, wear, etc.), it must be discarded.
The masks should be discarded in a container provided with a plastic bag, preferably with a lid and non-manual control.
RECOMMENDED DURATION OF MAXIMUM USE
For comfort and hygiene reasons, it is recommended not to wear the mask for more than 8 hours. In case it gets wet or deteriorates from use, it is recommended to replace it with a new one. During the period of use, the mask can only be removed according to the instructions. The mask should be washed every time it becomes dirty, moistened, or cannot be placed correctly on the face. The mask should not be used if it is dirty or wet. In the event that it is to be temporarily stored, contact with any surface should be avoided. It should also not be placed in a waiting position on the forehead or under the chin during and after use.